Sunday, October 28, 2012

Name Change?

Or why you should never name your blog after your kids.

I thought I was very clever when I named this blog.  After all, pretty much everything I do and think about revolves around them, even if it is tangentially.  But then we had to go and throw a wrench in things.

We're due with number three in March and my world will no longer revolve around just two little people.  I could just tack number three's name on to the end but since we have yet to pick a name I am not going to even tempt myself to pick one based on how it makes the title of my blog sound.  So don't be surprised if the title changes to something a little more generic over the next few months.  I'll leave the web address alone for simplicity's sake though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment