Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update

So I'm not as far ahead as I had hoped to be.  We have about 10-12 extra oz in the fridge after I had to throw out about 16-20 because they had sat out too long.

Finding the extra time to pump has been difficult.  We have classes all morning long, then I usually study for 3-5hr blocks in the afternoon.  I don't have a key to the pump room so I've been having to pump in a study room in the basement after hours.  That is getting fixed though.  On top of all of this, Johnny has started waking up in the middle of the night to eat again.  He had been sleeping great most of the summer -- 10-12 hours at a time.  Now we wakes up consistently at 4am, sometimes 11p or 12a too.  He doesn't eat in the middle of the night on the weekends though, and eats less often while I'm in school, so I'm sure its due to my not being around during the day.  As a result I've been more tired and less likely to add an extra pumping session after the kids go to bed.  All I really want to do at that point is go to sleep myself.  If only I could pump in my sleep...

I might try going for high yield this weekend after the stress of my first exam has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment