This will be short because I'm busy holding my breath during the CWS game :)
The wipes challenge is going well. John and the kids got back into town yesterday and I was galavanting between work and the Keith Urban concert so I changed a total of two diapers in the first two days, both with cloth wipes. However, we ran out of cloth wipes today! I guess with two we need more than 9... oops. I have to make some more tonight after the game. We ended up having to use the Pampers Sensitive wipes for two changes. It was a new package and we haven't used that specific brand in a long time and guess what -- BOTH kids broke out in a rash! Thankfully we had a sample of diaper cream to use on Izzy, and Johnny started breaking out right before bath time. They are both cleared up and I will be a wipe-making machine tonight if the sewing machine cooperates.
Otherwise, I've found soaking the diapers in RNG helps to get them cleaner. I was just agitating for 5 minutes and it wasn't working too well. Now I've been agitating a couple minutes, soaking for at least 10min, then agitating for 3-5 minutes. Works better and less tiresome for me.
Bottom of the 9th. Nail-biting time.