Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 19 -- Happy Father's Day!

John shot his first wedding yesterday for a cousin of his and we spent today recovering.  Made waffles for the dear man this morning -- strawberry waffles with homemade blueberry jam (wedding favor -- cute yah?).  I think an Earthfare trip is in order tomorrow to make some wipes wash.  Also need to make another fitted -- the first one I made doesn't fit Johnny as well as it could.  I also found my stash of old T-shirts and fabrics while I was cleaning out the closet.  Score one for thriftiness.  Have a bunch of soakers to run up -- cut the fabric out at work the other night.  Now I just need to find some time to sew.  Maybe tomorrow night.

More importantly than all that -- much love to all the dear men in my life.  John -- the best father I could have wished for our children.  My dad -- simply amazing in everything he does and so selfless.  My grandfathers -- both have done a wonderful job of spoiling me as my father is now doing for my kids.  My godfather -- lacking in the Italian department, but equally as scary to unworthy suitors.  I know if I ever need a dad and can't get a hold of mine he's there to fill in... or supplement when it comes to homecoming dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment